Sunday, July 11, 2010

Where did the weekend go????????

Geez, where did the time go?  I feel like I accomplished very little and it is almost Monday again.  I still have a billion things on my too do list and more for tomorrow. 

What did I do???  I did get a little purse sewn for my niece Caroline.  Bought a few 99cent Butterick patterns at Hancock and some pj pants fabric.  Ate everything in sight...exercised very little.  Saw Predators and ate a large popcorn, my lips hurt from the salt, big mistake.

Baked little blueberry/blackberry crisps, bake banana/zuchinni muffins, went to the Blackberry Festival with mom and mamaw and we went to a wine tasting.  I'm not a wine drinker, but this place was pretty tasty!

Spun for TDF 2010, but didn't finish the 8 oz batt, so more tomorrow...spin, spin, spin.
Bought too much at my LYS store and will post those pics soon....all for me!

And sorted through some pictures from the beach....and just because I can...

Quick someone give me a Sharpie marker...I think he needs a moo-stash!!  Or maybe false eyelashes, or some lipgloss, or big eyebrows....

No comments: