Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fabric-eey goodness to behold...

to become tops...
Well the brown/green/pink will be a scrub top, the brown and teal and the pink will be a cute little top pattern I found that looks quick and only takes 1 1/8 yard of fabric, sweet...Butterick 5216 will hopefully end up cute.  Fingers crossed.
Elvis will become pj pants for my niece HANNAH...another cute Butterick pattern (3314).  She loves Elvis, but it is a secret, so don't tell anyone.
I have already made my niece CAROLINE her pj pants, well actually shorts...
and then I made her a Peace purse...
I recycled the handles from a thrift store purse....1 buck, that's talking!  All of this was due to "getting to know your Bernina" and the fact that there was a big fabric sale and I wanted to buy something.  Have you ever felt that way?  Just feel the need to buy something...I bought fabric.

My Tour de Fleece day has been a little slow; mostly dog walking, sewing, and laundry.  Just heated up a cup of coffee and will hit the wheel in a minute.  The poopies are sleeping and His Majesty is out looking at a car...no clue when he will be back.  It is quiet here and I had better take advantage!

No comments: