Tough decision! I am thinking about selling one of my wheels, because let's face it...you can only spin on one at a time. I have 3, so I really should let one go. Plus, the money from the sell would go towards my drum carder. Oh decisions!I'm leaning towards letting go of my Babe Fiber Garden. I love it, but it make the most sense for me. So, I will decide tonight and if I go with "yes, sell it and be done you big baby," I will post it on Ravelry. Ugh, not good at making these decisions.
To put off trying to decide, I went to the park!The sun is out here, finally. And the poopies needed a good hike. We have some beautiful parks not too far from home and it was a great day to go and play in the woods....and put off making decisions :)