Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sloooowwww knitting these days.

I am so slow these days.  It is like my fingers are hibernating.  I am bouncing from several different knitting and spinning projects, but who doesn't????

I haven't knit but one pattern round of the feather and fan scarf this week.  Shameful!  I wish the camera did the colors justice, because they are gorgeous!

This is yarn I picked up from SAFF and is a sport weight on size 8 needles.  I think the pattern is from one of the Box of Scarves sets.  (I don't know....my mind is hibernating as well)

And for some reason I decided to cast on a hat for me with some leftover Malabrigo I found in the stash.  Why????  Now I am stressing over it....will I run out, will it work, am I reading this pattern correctly???  I don't really think I am.  I have already had to adapt it a little, because I couldn't make sense of a few of the formulations.  
The Mint Oatmeal Shaving Cream Slouch hat is confusing me and it is such a simple pattern.  What is my problem.  I am leaning towards frogging at this point.  Oh I am so discouraged today!

I will get over it :)  I got a Dizzy Sheep package in the mail.....yummy fiber to spin, so I will definitely get over it.

Slouch hat has been frogged as of this evening....just could not get it together, plus really don't think enough stash yarn.   Booooooo.  I have chosen another pattern to use with this yarn now....let us see how this goes. 

1 comment:

Fru-la-la! said...

Oh manz, I hate it when that happens to me and my knitting! I know whatever u pick for ur next pattern will be a great one for you! hugs!