Sunday, January 30, 2011

To sell or not to sell.....

Tough decision!  I am thinking about selling one of my wheels, because let's face it...you can only spin on one at a time.  I have 3, so I really should let one go.  Plus, the money from the sell would go towards my drum carder.  Oh decisions!I'm leaning towards letting go of my Babe Fiber Garden.  I love it, but it make the most sense for me.  So, I will decide tonight and if I go with "yes, sell it and be done you big baby," I will post it on Ravelry.  Ugh, not good at making these decisions.

To put off trying to decide, I went to the park!The sun is out here, finally.  And the poopies needed a good hike.  We have some beautiful parks not too far from home and it was a great day to go and play in the woods....and put off making decisions :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck selling your wheel! There are a lot of resources on Ravelry and I'm sure you'll find your Babe a good home!

Life is good! said...

i think the woods and a beautiful day are the perfect place to put off that decision! i'll bet your dogs agree with us also!