Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Ike and Tina...

...also known as Finley and Ava are so in love.  I like to watch them snuggle, for when they aren't snuggling they are beating each other up!  Fierce!!  The past 2 days off for me have been fairly productive; 2 skirts sewn, 4 oz of batts spun (very kinky and wacky, but spun), sewing room somewhat organized, little pool constructed in the back yard, and a scrub top pattern cut out.  Pretty good!!

Today brings more spinning...another 4 oz batt to start for the TDF 2010 and sewing of the scrub top.  I will also be sorting fabric stash..the horror!!!  Hopefully the puppies will behave while I do this.  Oh yeah, and finding the perfect blueberry dessert recipe...ton of blueberries to use :)

1 comment:

Fru-la-la! said...

oh mehgawd..this made me laugh..whenever SuperC and I are going some where, he says to me, "Get in the car, Tina" when he's ready to go! teeheeheh..cute puppehs!