Monday, January 09, 2006

Yet another project...




Almost finished with the baby blanket and it is coming along quickly and is cute! I am also making my own totebag to felt. I recycled a brown sweater from Goodwill and it has been my main yarn for this tote. I have also added some handdyed wool that I lovingly dyed myself. What fun! This was my first attempt at dying wool with Kool-aid and it worked great. (That's the little ball in the corner)
Doesn't look like much right now, but watch out! Once completed and felted it is gorgeous!!!

I'm going to add some of the handspun wool I am also working on to give it a few off-beat stripes. That's the yarn aka hairball in the upper right corner. These too were dyed with kool-aid and smell great!!!

Okay...enough typing, it's time to knit and eat ice cream ;)

No comments: