Monday, January 23, 2006

The little bag that could...


Here is my progress on the tote bag that will eventually be felted and beautiful :) I need a good road trip to finish knitting her up, since I often do my best knitting in the car. Although, I do get car sick (very car sick), that doesn't mean I don't like to knit on the road. That's a knitters dedication...ya know?

It has been a cold and wet day again around here and I have yet to thaw out. I need to be gathering resources for a handwashing class I am teaching to kinders on Wed. But I am too cold to work and visions of hot chocolate and brownies keep dancing in my head. I wish I had stopped and picked up ice cream to go on top of the brownies...wouldn't that be so good?!!! Oh, why couldn't I crave carrots? Or celery? But no, my cravings are fattening and never ending. I must give in...I have no will-power...it is taking me over...

No comments: