Tuesday, January 17, 2006

sleepy cats



Aren't they sweet? I just had to show you these two cuties. Ainsley and Truman are sleepyheads all the time and they are precious when they sleep. All curled up and fuzzy...I could give them big kisses on their furry heads. Oh, I just love them so much.
I'm still trying to figure out how I can profit from their hair :) There is so much of it, I know it would make a good yarn :):) But who am I kidding? I have drawers full of yarn, not to mention a closet stuffed with yarn that I have acquired over the past year. It is truly addicting. AND I don't have a clue what I am going to make with it!!! But I can't help but search out yarn stores and ebay sells and fondle it when I see it!!! ANyone else? Is there a yarn-a-holics support group?
Right now I should be working with my spinning wheel instead of chatting up my cats! But alas, I am typing about yarn. Maybe I will go make some hot cocoa, find some candy (preferably chocolate) and sit and look at my wheel.
I did get a little knitting on my tote bag complete and that was a goal this weekend. I will have to find a pic to show you the progress. AND I found a cardigan pattern (what? cardigan? am I insane?) that I am thinking about ordering. I need drugs...
Okay, chocolate first....drugs and wheel second :)

No comments: