Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Love me some beach!

We made it in great time and are having a blast....the kids are a hoot.  I have taken a few pictures, but haven't downloaded them yet.  This is from the crows nest on top of the house. Believe it or not, the ocean is out there, you just can't see it in the picture.
Gorgeous weather.....lots of sun, sand, and warmth.  Just the way I like it!
Downfall, one of my knitting projects has been put aside.  Brought my summer ruffled shawl and began the 2nd skein only to discover it is a different shade.  Now the labels are the same name/lot, but the colorway is different...slightly, but enough for me to go "whoa!!"  I put it back in the bag and grabbed the socks.  I will have to investigate my yarn further when I get home.  I didn't want to put a damper on my beach mood :)

1 comment:

Fru-la-la! said...

gorgeous! omehgawd...which beach b/c it's lovely!!!