Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sewing away...love it!

I have been sewing much more than knitting the past 2 weeks and loving it, but missing my knitting projects :(  Ever feel that way.  I lost my knitting mojo and just hopped into some sewing projects.  I have been stitching up some fabric lanyards with my fabric stash.  I'm thinkging about trying out Etsy with these...need to pay for the Bernina :)  I made about 25 of them, carried away....


Speaking of carried away...Ava and Finley get a little crazy when they play together.  Since this picture she has grown a ton!!  12 weeks and 19 pounds of gangsta teeth!!!  AND PEEING in front of the door, gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  She will scratch to go out and potty, but tinkles without saying a word.But how can I get mad at this little puddin head??????  After all, she is only a baby...patience.
Now, I need to go and spend an hour decrompressing with some roving and my wheel, then knitting a little on my shawl, and walking the hounds.  Perfect evening :)
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!!

1 comment:

Fru-la-la! said...

oh my gosh, look at the gangsta teef!!! And the lanyards are awesome!!