Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tour de Fleece 2010!


Oh yes, I have joined...2 teams!  Ikes, that is not like me, but I am doing it!  I am on Team Fleece Bottomed Girls and Team Rookie and getting excited!  I believe I will be working on this box of SpringHill batts that I purchased from The Dizzy Sheep.  It is a blend, the brown one has alpaca, which I have never spun before.  Anyway, getting ready for our July 3rd kick-off...or spin-off!
Here are a few other prospects in my fiber stash!  I didn't get a chance to snap all of the goodies, but it was time to go on vacation :)  I had no idea all of this was in my stash....that's bad!  I even have a pound of mohair locks that I didn't photo, that are gorgeous! 

Here is my Spinolution Mach II that will be spinning up a little storm for the Tour de Fleece!  Go wheel, get spinning!!!!   I was going to go with the Cherub or Babe, but decided such an event needed my big guns :)

1 comment:

Fru-la-la! said...

off to go research how to be a hand cyclist in tour de fleece!