Sunday, February 26, 2006

Roving that is just as pretty in a ball...


Here you go - the roving I purchased from the sheep shearing...isn't it pretty? It reminds me of the buns on Princess Lea (Star Wars for those living in a cave). I have yet to do a thing with them! Not unusual, I have a big box of roving waiting to be spun. I just don't have enough hours in the day, because this thing called a job is weighing me down! Also, a thing called mortgage, car payment, retirement, health insurance...get the picture? Oh, you are in the same boat too.

Well, I still think the roving is beautiful and it is labeled "toffee", now that is precious! Speaking of toffee, I am baking "gooey bars" right now and they smell very tasty! They were definitely gooey when I was trying to spread them in the pan. Just means they will be extra good :) But chocolate, coconut and brown sugar are always good!

WEll, tomorrow is Monday and I have to prepare to head back to work :( I am feeling a little more energetic today, so maybe I will be up for exercise tomorrow. Hope so! I plan on eating a pan of gooey bars :)

No comments: