Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I freaked out....

and about fell over when I was shopping yesterday and came across this book.  It was on sale for $3.99, yes you saw that, $3.99!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I bought it before they changed their mind.
I love this book.  I have looked at it repeatedly at the stores.  I have checked it out from the library....repeatedly.
Now I have a copy...for $3.99.  I freaked out!

Of course, it takes me FOREVER to knit a pair of socks, but I love it!






It takes me just as long to spin, but love that too.  I have been working on the sparkly batt I bought at a destash and feel like I am getting nowhere, but have finished up 3 of the batts now.

You can't tell in my fuzzy pictures, but the blues and greens are blending nicely.  I have no clue about my wraps per inch.  That stuff confuses me and I need to reread those sections and get a WPI tool, but I'm lazy :)
I hope to ply my fire roasted lasagna tomorrow and resume spinning this baby up.  The TDF continues in my house....

No comments: