Friday, April 28, 2006

The fleece gods have blessed lil ole me...

I was happily minding my own business at work today. Hanging with my peeps (K-5th graders) when the secretary gives me a shout and says her husband needs to talk to me. ????? So, I pop into her office, she gets him on the phones and he begins to explain to me that his sister lives in Virginia and has sheep....my ears perk up....and she is having them sheared tomorrow....very intrigued at this point....and he thought of me and would I want to buy a fleece from her black sheep???? WEll, of course!!!!! He told me she would sell it to me for the price of the shearer. Are you as shocked as me ????!! I'm loving it, but it gets better. He calls me a little later and tells me that she has a clean fleece in the barn from last year that she will sell for the mere price of $4.00! I said YES!!

So, on Monday I will be the proud owner of 2 fleece. You should see me dancing now!!! I'm loving it. Of course, the wheel is still a b*$#)!!!! And I am having trouble, but I may just bite the bullet and buy the Lendrum that I wanted in the beginning. Take that you evil wheel! I may be stepping out on you!

So, I am happy and excited and will be all giddy Monday!

No comments: