Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A red letter day....

My teachers came back to work today, which meant I had to get up in front of them and provide health training.  Ugh....I get so nervous speaking in front of groups.  It is worse when I am teaching people that teach for a living...very self conscious don't you see?

I calmed my nerves with my new red skips....my $3.00 tennies to be exact.  I just love these little shoes so much and for 3 smackers I bought them in navy blue as well.

They must have worked to calm my nerves, for no one threw food, pencils, books, or rocks at me.  I wasn't booed...not laughed at...so it was a red letter day for me :)

Now my kids come back next week.  Think I will sport the navy shoes for that day, break things up a bit.  Let them see how cool I am :)

No comments: