Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My last trip....

A little late in posting, but a few weeks ago I took a little trip to Charleston (one of the best places in the world...in my opinion).  The weather was wonderful; sunny and hot...huge shower one afternoon.  We did the touristy thing and walked everywhere, took pictures, ate non-stop, shopped at the market and the outlet, and ate some more.We rented some bikes to tool around the town and that made sightseeing so much easier and fun.  But it was 98 degrees the day we rode, hot!  I survived the heat, but had to make a pit stop at Baked for a snack.  I chose a chocolate dipped macaroon and a peanut butter cookie.  Yes, I'm a pig!After the little snack-a-roo we pedaled around some more until we made it over to a knitting store.It was Knit to be exact!  I love this store.  It is packed with yarn goodness and I always make a stop here when in Charleston.  I made my yarn souvenir purchase (I didn't go crazy!) And then on over to a beading store where I bought 2 large beads for future pendants. I had to take this picture at Knit....I want those cookies!
More cycling and shopping and picture taking ensuedand we ate some more :)  It was a mini vacation, so we had to eat!

1 comment:

Fru-la-la! said...

Chucktown is awesome, indeed!