Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Whoa....way overdue, I am back at it...


Happy New Year to you...2008!!!!!!! I am back after a very long time away and ready to jump out of the box. Life got in the way. You know how that is! So, what did I do for over a year?????

Went back to school, quit my part-time job, picked up a new hobby for extra moolah, still working full-time...learning lots of other things.

I have started cake decorating, because I love to bake and decorate and it is fun to do and make a little money. I have also started quilting, small projects and really enjoy it. It also helps with destashing my fabric collection!!!


AND.....knitting! Yes, knitting! I am getting ready to start a new shrug pattern and want to dig right in...but here I am. Unfortunately, spinning has all but disappeared in my life :( But it is a goal to start back by February. So, that is where I have been and now I am coming back.


I never make New Year's resolutions, because I can never keep them. The joke around here has been I will take up drinking and cursing for the new year. BUT, I can't even do that....failed already! I made a sour apple martini and couldn't drink it! Too strong, had to chase it with ice cream!

No comments: