Saturday, March 18, 2006

Spinning class tomorrow, beware evil wheel...

Okay, still no camera. I think the cats confiscated it, since I follow them around snapping away. They are at that mom embarrasses us stage. But I'll keep looking, because I have a pile of stuff to post.

I have been busy baking, cleaning, dying, and knitting this week. It's been a pretty good time! Made some tasty Pumpkin Cranberry Mini Muffins, Sirloin Veggie Soup, and will be making a Banana Walnut Upside Down Pound Cake tomorrow. Also, of much more importance - I will be going to the Spinning Guild tomorrow. Oh yes...I will be going to class to try and conquer the Spawn of Satan wheel. Her days, or should I say hours, are numbered!!!!!

I did take the 2 bobbins of yarn I had spun (what a kinked up joke of cat hair) and dyed them with lemon-lime koolaid today. I have a nice muted green yarn, that I have no clue what to do with. Maybe some of those cute fingerless wrist warmers I have seen patterns for everywhere else.

I have also been blog surfing quite a bit. I must say hi to Laura, who sent me a comment that she too is addicted to the blogs, but should be knitting instead of surfing. Amen sister, but it is like a drug...have to read them.

Okay, I'm going to hunker down and get some sleep, so I will be fresh for class tomorrow.

No comments: