Sunday, March 05, 2006

A knitting we will go and don't forget the toes...

Yes, I have been knitting the past 2 days with passion. BAsically, I want to finally finish this bag, so I can felt it!!! It's getting a little boring and I want to try and start my flip-flop socks :) Yes, socks...I'm nuts.
I have also been busy giving myself a pedicure. I'm too cheap to get a pedicure right now, so I'm doing it myself :) Not as good as the salon, but I can live with them right now, since it is still cold out and I'm not showing my tootsies to anyone.

I have also been spinning today and saying a few choice words to the Spawn of Satan wheel. Did discover that the orifice had a nasty burr and it is a possibility that was causing some problems with yarn uptake. Though, after being filed down it is still giving me trouble. BUT I AM STILL trying to work with her...so depressing.

Now, off to find some dinner and upload some pics to amaze or humor you with...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I check your blog (and many others) almost every day. I'm a blog-addict, too - especially knitting blogs, but also some reading blogs. Then I ask myself why I'm wasting time reading about other people's knitting or spinning when I could be knitting or spinning my projects!