Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm back!!

Okay, let's try this one more time.  I so want to blog, I really do.  I know it doesn't look that way, but I really do! What happened?  Several things actually, starting with going back to school after years of working as an RN...went into a RN to BSN program and that took up most of my life..well that and working full-time and cleaning house and that sort of stuff (man it never ends).  AND THEN  this guyThis is Finley, my baby boy!  He happened and everything went upside down.  Oh my gosh...how can one dog do that??????What a sweet big head :)  Anyway, Finley came into the house and took over.  He changed my workout schedule, my work schedule, my house schedule, my social schedule...get the pattern.  A dog did all of that. 
He is proof that God answers prayers...see for years (many years) I prayed for a child, but sadly have never been able to have one.  I continued to pray for a child, naturally or by adoption, didn't matter to me.  It did to my husband, thus no children. 
Meanwhile, we were loving on 5 cats and 1 dog and His Majesty (husband) said "NOTHING ELSE THAT EATS, BREATHS, OR POOPS IN THIS HOUSE."  So no more rescues...then one day he tells me he has rescued a puppy from someone that was going to kill him.  Long story short, God answered my prayer and sent me my child!!!  His name is Finley!  :)  God has a sense of humor.....he is laughing now.

Okay, I'm finished with school, just finished this month!  Yea!!!  And I am trying to get back to spinning, knitting, sewing and baking...and a workout schedule.

No comments: