Saturday, May 22, 2010

I am a mess...

Have you seen a messier fabric stash?  Seriously?  A mess.  I am a true mess.  This is one corner of the fabric stash and it is out of control.  I need to reorganize.   I got so far as hanging the roving basket from the ceiling and then found myself becoming distracted by the other half of the mess....yes, another corner of insanity!

I then started trying to tame the sewing table and didn't get very far in that arena either.  Ugh.....maybe I can get a true grasp on the situation tomorrow and it will be beautiful...well, at least workable.

Then there is the sewing machine problem.  I broke 2 needles last night trying to sew a seat cover.  For some reason, my Brother has been giving me fits the last month or so and I am worried.  I can have it serviced and fixed, but it will cost a little more than half of it's worth.

So, do I just bite the bullet and get the Bernina that I have been wanting?  Or do I pay for service and keep this one????? 

 Can you tell I need an excuse to get the Bernina????  :)  Well, I will be making a pro and con list and see what it looks like to get the new one.  On a happy note, I picked up an Addi Turbo size 7, 32 inch circular needle today to start my summer shawl.  That makes me smile...
as does this yarn...MY yarn, a Wooliegirl yarn...dyed and spun by me :)  I love it!  No clue what I will do with it, but I still love it!

1 comment:

Fru-la-la! said...

I encourage you to get a machine that will make your spirit soar!!