Sunday, March 06, 2011

Not much action here...


Cat napping on dog pillows is happening.  Bold cat to nap beside the bone!

I haven't made much progress knitting, because I am preoccupied with my baby brother leaving....he joined the Army and is leaving today. 

I am sad.  Not that he joined, but that I will not see him.  That makes me very sad.  I am so proud of him!  I love him dearly!  I want him to be safe and happy!  I just don't want him to go, I am selfish that way.

So I have been preoccupied about it, more so than I thought.  He is my baby brother, so I worry (I'm 13 years older than him)...that is my job.

He has been in dessert school for a long time and had 2 extensions on when he was to leave, due to the deaths of my grandfather and my uncle.  Today he officially leaves :(

1 comment:

Fru-la-la! said...

I soooo get the sadness. My baby bro went in the day after the war in Iraq started and I was a wreck! Hugs!