Sunday, March 27, 2011

My February swap came!!!

 I am so thrilled that my February swap package came this weekend :)  I won't lie, I was sad that it hadn't...like someone missing your birthday.
But it came and I LOVE it!

I had some beautiful notecards, 2 skeins of gorgeous yarn (a KnitPicks Imagination, a Mirasol Hacho), a luscious strip of roving.

Also, a bag of beads for future markers :) and 2 sets of beautiful stitch markers.  I LOVE it all!
I want to go make something with the baggie of beads right now!!!

The Handmade stitch marker swap group on Ravelry is fun and I highly recommend it!  Go give it a look and join in the fun!
 Happy Birthday Finley!  My big boy is 2 years old today.  Peanut butter chews for everybody!! :)

1 comment:

Coggie said...

What a wonderful swap package!