Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm so freakishly slow!

I believe I am the slowest knitter known to man!  I'm sooooooooooo slow!  Why??Even Truman thinks I am slow, he told me so.  It takes me forever to knit socks, but I love to knit them. I'm still trucking along on my Tuscany socks....slowly knitting on them.
 I decided to cast on one of the sweater patterns I picked up over the summer and sat down to get started.  (What is one more project?)  Truman gave me the look; the "you know it will take you forever to knit this" look. 
I'm using Malabrigo worsted in Bijou Blue.  I LOVE Malabrigo, but who doesn't????

Here is the pattern.  It is from Knitting Pure & Simple and is the cap sleeve cardigan vest.  Surely to goodness it won't take me months to make this :), fingers crossed.
Truman, quit looking at me that way!

1 comment:

Fru-la-la! said...

Awesome pattern and I KNOW you will get it done!!