Saturday, January 14, 2012

Multitasking :)

I decided today would be the day to finally finish the Tuscany socks that I began last year.  I hated these socks, that is why they remained in a bag in the guest room.  I just didn't like the way they were looking and felt like they were a disaster once I hit the heel.  I finally realized I didn't have to keep knitting them, I could just finish them and make anklets or frog and start over....
I went with anklets, so while at the gym I finished :)   They are drying and blocking right now and once I slip them on I will know whether or not I made the right decision.  I'm still not happy with the heels and will definitely be knitting afterthought heels on the next pair of socks I cast on, which will be this week!  Back on the sock horse...
And the shawl horse.  I just cast on for the Vermillion shawl and hope I can do such a pretty pattern justice.  I'm using my handspun.  So overall, today was a good day.  Oh yeah, finished a hat too, but no pictures just yet.  (That's what happens when the poopies wake up on a Saturday at 5:30 a.m.!)

No comments: