Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rainbows :)

We have had major storms in our area for several weeks, including yesterday.  I had an outdoor bellydance performance that was stormed out...but after the rain we had a beautiful double rainbow :)
We had a performance practice this afternoon and the clouds rolled in, causing worry.  But all turned out well, the rain held off, and we were able to practice for an upcoming performance in a horse show!!  Oh it will be so cool!!!!!  I will post pics in a few weeks.

On the knitting front, I am making decent progress on the socks.  I am working on getting to the heels and finally understanding the toe up heel directions.  However, I have decided to try an afterthought heel on my next pair.  If you have done an afterthought heel, please give advice!!!

And on the reading front, I am loving The Zombie Autopsies :)  I love zombies, I have a fascination/obsession with them and this is the latest in my zombie reading.  I recommend it!
I also want to join the Shaun of the Dead SAL in FiberFancy's Etsy shop.  Go check it out :)  and tell me to do it.  I need permission to break my "no fiber/yarn" diet....I need permission :)

No comments: