Saturday, December 25, 2010

And life goes on....

Terry Douglas Key, one of the greats....
I missed my blog, but my heart just wasn't in it for me...wasn't in anything really.  My grandfather passed away in August this year.  My uncle tragically passed away in October.  He was at work (his job entailed being on the lake at times) and he and a coworker went missing from there boat one day.  The next day they were found.  My family has had a tough time this fall and I have been angry and sad, but I am getting back in there....  I still think of them both and cry...can't help it, just do.  They were both wonderful men.

I have found solace and much prayer time in knitting.  I have tried to steal minutes here and there to knit and talk to God about what has happened and it has helped.  Knitting is such a stress reliever!

So on this snowy Christmas day I decided to visit my blog and start again.  I have completed a few projects over the last few months and of course I didn't take pictures of everything before I gave them away.  That is the forgetful side of me.  Anyway, I want to get back in there...in here and breath life again with a happy heart.

Merry Christmas to each of you! I hope you have a blessed holiday season.  Safe with friends and family and wishes granted.  Hug those you love, tell them you love them!  Don't wait...do it now!  :)

No comments: