Saturday, April 26, 2008

What have I done the past month?






I have been living a busy life, like everyone else. I have been knitting, baking, homework, and never ending housework!!! Here is one of the cakes I made for a friend. She needed a cake that resembled a bottle of glue. It was a chocolate chip fudge cake with rich buttercream icing. Yum!!!

I started knitting a pair of pedicure socks from Knitty and booties that have frustrated me...working on both and finished a shawl. I need to get a picture of that sometime.

Stinky Jones Kitten loves to lay right on the patterns while you work, plus the remote!

How can you be mad at a face like this? Even when you can't see your pattern and lose count of stitches and placement :) She is precious!! But not precious when she starts trying to eat the yarn!

I even had my bellydance recital! Yes, what a night. I will have to post a few pics of that when I can!

No comments: