Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just another day, after a birthday....

Yesterday was my birthday.  His Majesty bought me a skein of Malabrigo.  I think it will become a 198 yards of Heaven shawl.
I really wanted a skein of watermelon colored sock yarn, but he liked this one...he picked it out.  I still want the sock yarn, I won't lie about it...I want it.

 I started a Handspun delight shawlette this week in some handspun I recently finished.  I am not very far along, but enjoying the pattern.  The colorway of the braid was Peacock and the colors are very pretty. 
My birthday yarn was purchased in Black Mountain at Black Mountain Yarn Shop, a lovely little yarn store.  We took the poopies with us for a change of pace and because they love a road trip.  On the way home they slept....Ava still using Finley as a pillow.  :)

No comments: