Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pink :)

Finished a pair of fingerless mitts for my boss's birthday.  These were a fairly quick knit. I made a couple of changes, but otherwise kept with the pattern.  AND I used up yarn in the stash! 

Also, knit the sweetest little baby sweater in the world!  Well, in this house :)  This is for a coworker's little girl that is on her way.   I loved this pattern, it was fast and easy.  It is asymmetrical, though you really can't see that detail from this picture.  I bought a kiwi lime skein to knit another for her.  This is a Shrug Bug  by Gina Bonomo.  She has several cute baby patterns that I just might have to purchase...

And that was the fun stuff for the week.  The rest consisted of stinky dogs, stinky laundry, muddy floors, dirty dishes, and witchy women. 

No comments: