Thursday, April 28, 2011

I really have been busy...

I've started the Multnomah shawl over 3 times now.  Still not loving it, but satisfied.  It isn't the pattern I don't love, it's my yarn.  It is some handspun of mine that I feel is just to overspun, but I am DETERMINED to use it ;)







I finally blocked my #104 cap sleeve cardigan vest and I am very pleased with the results.
 I had to get a new board to block on, since my blocking mats are now in Finley's kennel.  I went to the local home improvement store and bought the insulation board they sell in the 8 foot sheet.  They are 4 feet x 8 feet and I had it cut in two to fit in the car.  It works way better than my mats ever did!
 And then there is this chaotic mess all over the table!

I am working on new belly dance hip scarves for upcoming shows and I have taken over the place with fabric, yarn tassels, and beads.
 I've even shined my zils....ready for this Saturday's performance at the "Day of Unity" in our town.  Fun!!

No comments: