Monday, December 29, 2008

Boy, I'm bad at blogging...



April? That was the last entry, I am terrible at this. Ok, New Year's resolution is to be more up on this blog! Yes, you read it right....my resolution is not to better myself physically (which needs to be done :) , but to actually use my blog! So, gotta get my pics in order...have tons of cute kitty pics, new piles of yarn that just look at me in the armoire begging to be used....




I've spent months making lists of things to do, reading blogs (addicted to this), baking up a storm, and working. I really need to make a list of things to do with wooliegirl....although I did make a cute shirt on Zazzle today....so cute!!! And have been playing around with my new camera...as you can see a self portrait with the gorgeous Stinky Jones. She likes her picture taken, especially when asleep! She also likes to assist with sewing and knitting. I have found she likes to eat my yarn! We have had a talk about this several times...but still she does it.

Okay, cup of coffee, maybe a banana split and knitting tonight.

No comments: