Friday, November 18, 2011

I will call her Bramblewood....

I finished spinning and 2plying a mystery roving I had received in a swap.  It is a unknown fiber, unknown dyer, but known smile maker.

I wish the bluey-teals would show through better in the pics, but you know I suck at picture taking!  I have about 75 yards from this baby and I forgot to weigh it before I spun it, so no clue whatsoever of the ounces before spinning.

I will make me a pair of fingerless mitts with my Bramblewood and be tickled browns and blues :) to wear them.

Next on the wheel will be this lovely braid from a club I joined...Bohemia Fibers, this is the October colors...gorgeous!!!!!!  It is Falkland and will be my first time spinning Falkland, I'm scared!  Off now to divide and weigh and do my best to get my bobbins even for once in my life! 
Happy knitting ya'll

No comments: